Leadership for the Whole of Life
I hope you'll join me for this powerful new course.
Registration will open soon.
flour·ish ˈfləriSH/ verb
(of a person, animal, or other living organism)
to grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way, especially as the result of a particularly favorable environment.
You want to flourish.
You want your loved ones to flourish.
You want your family, your company, your team, your community to flourish.
You want the planet to flourish.
You're in the right place.
What would it take for you to flourish in your life, your work, your relationships? Your families, communities, & organizations? Consider these necessary prerequisites for life to flourish through you and those you lead...
- be seen as valuable, and worthy of kindness and connectedness
- feel you belong
- be held as someone who matters, someone whose life and expression are integral to the health of the whole
- be nurtured, nourished, and even cherished so that your full potential is brought forth into the world as it was meant to be
- be encouraged to grow and transform courageously beyond your fears
Life is meant to flourish. Through you, me, everyone, everything. We're meant to relate, connect, express, give and receive.
In our current paradigm, some get to flourish more than others, yet everyone is meant to flourish. We need the creative brilliance that flows into the world when everyone does.
What if we, together, could create a favorable environment in our communities and organizations for all to flourish?
This IS our job as leaders.
- Awaken the innate creative potential and compassion that exists within everyone.
- Honor and dignify our individual and shared humanity, as well as our powerful diversity.
- Lead for and support creativity, collaboration, and compassion within families, communities, and organizations.
- Ensure everyone has the opportunity to flourish as they were created to be, exactly as they hunger and long to.
What I know... As leaders,
- We must a deep compassion that allows us to open to the needs of the world, whether it be the world at large, the world of our organization, the world of our neighborhoods, the world of our families.
- We must rediscover our innate knowing that everything is interrelated and interdependent. Everything.
- We must reawaken our connection to the source of creative insight within that can answer the questions we face as a species.
What I also know is that...
- Our natural resourcefulness is born out of our capacity to be creative in every situation where we Do Not Know.
- Our Essential nature is creative. Everyone is creative. Creativity is another word for your innate potential.
- Creativity is often hidden, dormant, and unrealized due to unconscious blocks, judgments, and fears.
- Collaboration requires trust and connection, which require compassion and community.
- Leaders can learn how to guide people, communities, and organizations to flourish in generative and emergent ways.
- Leadership comes alive where your fully embraced humanity meets your awakened creative potential.
- Leaders support the creative and communal power of people who've gathered to grow and serve.
Flourishing is contagious, generative, and (r)evolutionary.
For the past fifteen years working as a coach and educator, I've created environments in which individuals and and groups could flourish. By bringing together personal and leadership development, powerful curriculum from Stanford University, and a depth of listening that tunes in to the whole person and whole group, people reawaken to and reclaim their innate capability for deep insight and active compassion.
People such as...
Community members affected by the Sandy Hook Tragedy
Family members who lost loved ones on 9/11
And marketers, medical advocates, coaches, and many more...
People like you, from many different walks of life, in a variety of life situations, learned this powerful, proven process. Using the tools and practices offered, these students reawakened an innate wholeness and creative potential. And many have gone on to create environments in which others now flourish.
Now YOU can be a part of Flourish ... a 10-week online course for people who long to flourish and lead; a course that will awaken your personal potential and your natural leadership capacities.
F L O U R I S H
We are living in a time of great change.
Systems are crumbling. People are divided. Violence is escalating.
Yet, something new is coming. We might not know what it is or will be, but we can feel something rising out of the ashes of what is dying.
It is here, in the space between, where we need a new kind of leadership. A leadership of cultivation, nurturance, and calling forth.
I hope you'll join me for this powerful new course. Registration will open soon.
Course Schedule & Content
Reclaim your natural strength, compassion, intuition, will, and joy by awakening your innate resourcefulness and creativity.
This is your essential nature. It is within you. And it is the key to leading in these times to come. EVERYONE is resourceful, creative, and whole. As a leader, it is imperative you come to trust the power of creative resourcefulness within yourself, as well as how to support others in knowing and trusting their own creative power.
Relax the Voice of Judgment within.
Judgment gets in the way of you being in the world as your naturally powerful and resourceful self.