Our work together will change who you know yourself to be and what you believe you are capable of.
You have great work you are here to do.
Your great work ...
- is fueled by your creativity, compassion, and the power of collaboration.
- is unique - no one else can bring what you bring to the table.
- is what can bring you happiness, health, and success.
- gives you the opportunity to discover and express your full capacities as a human being.
- calls forth the most powerful, compassionate, intuitive, joyful, and resourceful you.
This is the work I do with my clients, whether they are individuals, leaders, or organizations creating creative, compassionate, and courageous cultures.
- We dive and dig deep.
- We question in the most powerful way.
- We uncover the unconscious ways you hold yourself back and get in the way of your great work being shared.
- We discover the qualities of your true nature and the values most dear to you.
- We call you forth to the full potential you know you are capable of
- We do it all with compassion, mindfulness, and exquisite attention to your whole being - body, mind, and soul
Our work together will move you from:
- confusion to clarity
- stagnation to creativity
- fear to vulnerability
- incapacity to leadership
- isolation to relationship
- conformity to authenticity
You are an ever-changing human being, and it is by way of your life experiences that you come to know your full and natural capacities. There is a deep longing in the human psyche to come into wholeness. Together, we will awaken and guide your self-emergence. If you feel this longing for something you cannot yet name, I am the guide who can walk you home.
As a leader, you are called upon to create a culture in which others can thrive. But to do so, you must first discover what it means to thrive yourself. Together, through my one-on-one leadership coaching, you will not only deepen your own natural and powerful capacities as a creative and compassionate human being, you'll also ignite the qualities and insights necessary to help guide the deepening of those in your charge.
Your organization is made up of many bright lights - your people. They ARE your greatest asset. Is your organization's culture hospitable to developing these bright lights as remarkable leaders and innovators? Does your culture allow for self-emergence in order to grow creativity, compassion, and collaboration? When these are catalyzed, your whole organization works better together.
“Julie has deep insight and the ability to integrate in ways that can take us to new levels of performance, discovering parts of ourselves that we never knew existed.”
~ John Hagel,
Deloitte Center for the Edge Innovation