Women's Leadership Coaching
Learning to lead with a clear mind and a compassionate heart.
What is most needed now in leaders?
To be real and authentic.
To be able to feel and articulate feelings.
To trust one's ability to lead when things are uncertain and ambigous.
To lead in ways that value your people first.
To to act even when it is uncomfortable.
When you are awake to the needs of the people you serve, you can put into action the depth of presence, feeling, and compassion that are required to serve them.
We need leaders who...
- are resilient, creatively awake, and aware of their impact.
- are mindful not just of their thoughts but also of their heart, feelings, and instincts.
- can ignite the creative confidence of the people they serve.
- trust in the nature of how things unfold.
- are willing to speak about things that can make others uncomfortable but that must be said
- know and share the truth of who they are and what they have to offer.
Sound like a tall order? Once you connect with, know, and begin to trust the source within you, you begin to trust that who you really are is fully capable of what is being asked of you.
Check in for a moment and see if you...
- feel the call to speak what you know to be true but that has been difficult to share.
- desire to be able to more clearly discern what you are truly feeling in any moment.
- want to deepen your relationship with your body so that you can speak with more ease.
- long to actively bring compassion and love into your leadership role and organizations you lead.
- sense that there is a community or platform that you are here to lead forward.
- long to know the depth of your capacity to feel and have this guide your choices and actions.
- want to become more resilient with your right brain and the amazing gifts that it holds.
If so, my leadership coaching will open you to what you long to give to those you serve.
"You have to be honest and authentic and not hide. I think the leader today has to demonstrate both transparency and vulnerability, and with that comes truthfulness and humility."
~ Howard Shultz, CEO Starbucks
Your Leadership Journey
I offer Six-month and Twelve-month Coaching Packages
Over our time working together, you will...
- Excavate and clarify the vision and values that are calling you forth to be a leader, personally and professionally.
- Rewrite old, disempowering stories of doubt and disbelief that have kept you, your work-life, your leadership capacity, and your relationships from flourishing.
- Learn to trust the wisdom in your body by reconnecting mind and body, soul and heart.
- Make powerful, clear decisions and effective choices using both your intuition and clear rational discernment.
- Develop an intimate relationship with yourself, which allows for the same with others. This is critical to being a powerful leader. If you don't trust yourself or the people who follow you, you won't lead anyone anywhere.
- Access the parts of you that you once thought were not acceptable in order to both liberate their gifts and recognize your innate wholeness. In doing so, you come to see that every human being is whole and you can then help guide others to remember theirs.
- Learn to trust life deeply, whatever it brings your way, and identify and harness support, love, and connection wherever you are. Without this trust, there is no foundation from which to dive into the creative unknown.
- Free your natural, innate capacities so you know more joy, ease, and love in your life.
- Gain a practical and applicable set of practices, skills, and tools to embody what you discover, both personally and as a powerful leader.
- Question what it means to lead, how you innately were created to lead, and what the internal vision is that you hold for the world.
- Learn how to embody and express the feminine qualities that every successful leader must know.
The sixth-month and twelve-month packages includes:
- A two-hour Foundation Session.
- Two one-hour phone, Skype, or Google Hangout sessions a month.
- A one-hour Completion, Review and Future Planning Session.
- A detailed Self-Discovery Foundation Pack and Questionnaire at the start and completion of the program.
- Extensive email, text, or phone support if you choose to utilize it.
- Meditations, practices, and structures to support you on-going throughout the six or twelve months, and beyond.
- Homework and accountability in the way that best works for you.
On completion of your leadership journey, you can extend for another six months with my follow-on package or purchase a package of sessions to be used at your convenience.
I’d love to talk with you to see how we can work together. Please get in touch to schedule a complimentary call.