Last modified: May 22, 2018
JulieDaley.com respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
Julie Daley operates juliedaley.com (the 'Website'). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Website.
Your privacy is important to us. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
This policy describes the kinds of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit the Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies when we are in control of how data is collected, stored, and processed, including information we collect:
- on our Website
- in e-mail or other electronic messages between you and our Website
- via our email marketing service provider (MailChimp)
- via our payment processor (PayPal)
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means
- any third party, including through any application or content that may be linked to or be accessible from our Website
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Our Website incorporates privacy controls affecting how we process your personal data. You can opt out of our email newsletter, request your personal information, request to update and change your personal information, or request to delete your personal information. If you wish to opt out of our email newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect several types of information about you, including information that:
- identifies you personally, such as name, e-mail address, or other information, or opens or clicks within email newsletters through the information you provide when opting in or completing a contact form on our Website.
- is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and how you use our Website as you navigate our Website.
- estimate our audience size
- understand how our audience uses our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies (or browser cookies): Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
As you navigate interact with our email campaigns, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you including how you interact with our campaigns, including if you open or click on our email newsletters, and which Website pages you access from the email campaigns.
The Usage Information we collect is used to monitor and improve our website and services. [GDPR Basis: Legitimate Interest]
When you fill out a contact form or an application, you voluntarily provide us your name, contact information, and other information. We will process this information according to the instructions you provide. [GDPR Basis: Consent]
When you make a purchase through our website, you voluntarily provide us your name, email address, and credit card information.
Email Newsletter or Opt-in Information
When you sign up to receive our email newsletter list or blog list, a free gift via email, a free email class, you voluntarily provide us your name and email address. We will process this information per your request to provide you the relevant information and newsletters. [GDPR Basis: Consent]
We may process any personal information we have on you when required by a court order, legal obligation, court proceeding. [GDPR Basis: Legitimate Basis]
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our website(s) visitors (information that is not identifiable to you) without restriction.
We do not sale, rent, or share our email list containing your personal information to third parties.
However, we may disclose information that can be directly tied to you to:
- contractors or service providers that we reasonably use to support our business.
- fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- process your payment, including refunds, complaints, queries with PayPay.com only to the degree necessary.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- to enforce or apply any agreements between us, including for billing and collection purposes.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. For example, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your e- mail address used by us to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase or transaction.
RETAINING AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose you gave it to us.
DATA SECURITY AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Our offices are based in the United States, along with our hosting facilities and service providers.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Julie@juliedaley.com.
YOUR EUROPEAN UNION PRIVACY RIGHTS
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of our Website that are European Union residents certain rights. Your rights include:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
To access a copy of your data, correct it, restrict how its used, or erase it please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your data, you can opt-out by emailing Julie@juliedaley.com
This website(s) is owned and operated by: Julie M Daley d/b/a Creative Wellspring