A 21-Day Journey to awaken to true Belonging
Take a moment to imagine:
- you belong, right here, deeply and satisfyingly.
- you belong without having to do anything to earn it, that it is not about being pleasing, deserving, or good enough.
- you know you are valuable and worthy wherever you are.
- you feel welcomed and at home with other women.
- belonging is about being intimately and intricately connected to others and to life.
- this experience of belonging changes everything about how you see and live life.
Have you tried to "belong" in the past only to find somehow you lost sight of YOU?
Do you yearn for this very real experience of belonging?
If so, this journey is for you.
I know all about wanting to belong.
For most of my life, I felt like I was on the outside looking in.
I felt like I didn't belong at work, to this society that treats women as less than, or in a sisterhood of women. What helped me find my way home? Coming to honor and respect myself and my body, my life as a woman, and my connection to life itself.
I discovered that the system we live in teaches us about a kind of belonging that doesn't honor being a woman, nor does it nurture the soul and heart; instead, it encourages us to give up our most precious possessions - our integrity, our self-respect, and the honoring of what it is to be a woman.
When we give up our most precious possessions to belong - it isn't true belonging.
Def: Acceptance as a natural member or part. Secure relationship; affinity.
True belonging does not require you to put away who you really are. True belonging comes when you are yourself, awake to life as it is.
When you come to know this, you feel connected to yourself and to others.
We come to know belonging by accepting ourselves as a natural member, an integral part of life. By experiencing this relationship with life, we begin to trust again in ourselves.
We learn to be in a secure relationship with ourselves and with life.
Join me for this personal journey into the Landscape of Belonging - 21 Days of exercises, practices, & learnings.
"...a genius of the body and heart..."
Julie is a genius of the body and heart. Her words, her presence, are a manifestation of what is real, what is precious, what is life-giving.
Julie’s ideas, words, and intent feed what must be fed for us to change the course of our planet through love.
Let yourself be fed. Let yourself know the real in your bones."
— Jennifer Louden
"Strength, Sensuality, discernment— she brings it all"
“Julie stirs up the power that women feel in their core.
Strength, Sensuality, discernment — she brings it all
through story and a presence that
wakes people up to so much more.”
— Danielle LaPorte
This is a personal journey for you to take at your own pace.
How it will work:
Each day, for 21 Days, you'll receive an email with a variety of ways to connect to a renewed sense of Belonging.
Each day I'll include new writing on the weekly theme. In addition, I'll include a practice, visualization, inquiry, writing prompt, or worksheets.
You can follow along each day with that day's email, or you can take each one at your own pace, spacing them out as needed.
Weekly themes on Belonging:
Week 1 - The longing to belong and what we've believed belonging is.
Week 2 - Discovering a new relationship with Belonging.
Week 3 - Putting it into practice.
This is for you if:
- You've felt disconnected from other women although you deeply want their sisterhood.
- You have to 'translate' how you feel and what you think into a different language to be understood and accepted at work.
- You feel frustrated trying to reconfigure yourself over and over to fit into the cultural idea of a successful woman.
- You can see that our cultural 'norms' are not normal at all, but you don't know how to tap into what is real.
- You know, deep in your heart, that there is a more expansive, accepting world in which you could belong.
- You feel called to something greater than yourself, but the ideas you've been taught about what is sacred leave you feeling separate from that sacredness.
You Might Be Wondering:
- What will I come away with from taking this journey?
That will depend on many things. Each of us is unique in how we see the world and our place in it. And yet, we each belong to the earth and to life. Our work together will look at both. What you come away with will depend on the time, focus, attention, and commitment you can bring to the journey and to yourself.
- I'm afraid I'll be the one who 'doesn't get it'.
There is no right or wrong way to take this journey. It's about inquiring into yourself and the world around you. If you are feeling a longing to belong, that is the doorway in. With a clear intention and a sincere heart, life will meet you at the doorway.
- Can I purchase this for a friend or a gift?
Yes, of course. That's a wonderful idea. Please email me at Julie@JulieDaley.com to let me know. I'll create a lovely gift email for you to send as well as set you up for payment. Then, when your friend is ready, she can contact me to begin the course.
"...the holy wisdom bearer..."
“When I think of Julie Daley,
I think of her as the holy wisdom bearer.”
— Bridget Pilloud
"...the embodiment of eroticism!"
“Julie is brilliant, compassionate, and
the embodiment of eroticism!”
— Ronna Detrick
Once you register, sign-up to receive your materials by email here.
A bit about Julie:
I'm a leadership coach, educator, writer, and speaker. I'd love to work with you.
I am committed to guiding YOU into your own internal landscape and the deep places in the body, then guiding you to bring the gems of the dark out into the world where they are desperately needed.
I have lived life very non-traditionally, and while I didn't know it when I was younger, this has served me well for my life's work. I see things differently, and I see things before their time.
I work with organizations and teach Creativity and Leadership at Stanford University Continuing Studies. I have coached hundreds of women and men who lost loved ones in 9/11, 9/11 widows who wanted to learn to love again, and citizens of Newtown, CT who were directly affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy. I guide individuals in specialized creativity courses across the country and serve coaching clients around the world.
I guide individuals in specialized creativity courses across the country and serve coaching clients around the world.