Growing a Creative, Compassionate, & Collaborative Culture
Great leaders create generative cultures. Cultures that ignite the genius within everyone. The best leaders do so with creative fluency, compassion, and courage.
Every business or organization must consistently navigate the uncertain and fluctuating nature of business, innovation, and relationships. To do so requires employees who know how to bring forth their creative and innovative capacities. To do so also requires leaders who are willing and able to lead in times of uncertainty and ambiguity.
Is your team ready to...
- Work together to face big initiatives and challenges?
- See opportunity instead of impossibility?
- Innovate rather than stagnate?
- Discover and support the untapped capacities in every member of the team?
My background as a professional coach, interaction experience designer, and Stanford University creativity and leadership instructor, will accelerate your organization’s ability to solve problems and innovate.
After a needs assessment, I’ll create a customized training and/or coaching program based on the Creativity in Business course taught not only at Stanford University for twenty-five years, but also in a variety of communities nationally and internationally.
In my extensive experience facilitating clients through the nuts and bolts of the creative process, I’ve found over and over again that the coaching and curriculum I offer increases leadership, innovation, mindfulness, and compassion in an organization's internal culture and external work.
Teams that do this work...
- Become more resilient, resourceful and productive.
- Act nimbly in times of change.
- Collaborate with greater ease.
- Speak a shared language that facilitates moving through conflict quickly.
- Make huge creative leaps.
- Approach challenges armed with powerful tools and practices.