You know it. You feel it. The call to R I S E.
You long for a deeper connection to who you truly are. You are ready to know yourself better, ready to look within.
You know you have something to offer. You can feel it pushing you to move forward, but you don't know exactly what it is and often you question your capacity to live it.
You are called to speak, act, and offer yourself in a way that can feel so much bigger and more powerful than who you currently know yourself to be.
You know you are in need of clear tools and practices to help you move through challenges and times of chaos and confusion - times when things are uncertain.
I know it, too.
I also know, firsthand, how challenging it can feel.
And when fear shows up you start believing that:
- You don’t know how to respond.
- You have nothing to offer that will make a difference.
- You can’t move forward if you are grieving, fearful, or feeling stuck.
- You will be judged, can't handle the unknown, or will fail.
- You don't know what to do.
I also know - firsthand and with great certainty - that this is what you can come to know firsthand:
You do know what to do.
Let me help you re-learn how to access what is most true about you, the qualities that are you when you are simply you: Love, Courage, Strength, Intuition, Power, Creativity, Joy. These and more! This is who you truly are. Your full presence and expression.
It's time to R I S E!
In a 30-year business career, I have worked in a wide range of companies and roles, from management consultant at the Boston Consulting Group to marketing guru at high-tech startups to an executive and corporate officer at a public company. I haven’t ever encountered someone with Julie’s unique combination of heart, soul, intelligence, and wisdom. She is a very gifted teacher, consultant, and coach. It is hard to imagine an individual or organization which wouldn’t benefit from her talents. She will bring the kind of personal and organizational growth which is so needed in our world today. ~ Dave Torrey
For 14 years, I've been teaching this course to hundreds of people from many walks of life - corporate teams, silicon valley engineers, international students, 9/11 families, Newtown, CT community members, Stanford University students, and women online. A highly popular and successful course at Stanford's Graduate School of Business, this curriculum ignited and catalyzed many of the brilliant minds of Silicon Valley.
Now I am making it available to you!
What excites me the most about teaching this work? The moment when I feel someone come into a direct knowing of their essential nature. It's like a powerful light gets switched on, followed by a smile, or a pregnant silence, or sometimes even a few tears. These moments happen every time I teach this course.
R I S E is a 9-week virtual course for women AND men that includes:
4 Creativity Tools
- Trust in your Creativity: Have a direct experience of your creative source and discover how it moves within you. Your creativity is your resourcefulness, resiliency, and capacity to flourish.
- Relaxed Judgment: Once you understand judgment this way (four ways, actually), everything changes. Judgment kills creativity.
- Precise Observation: Becoming mindful, keenly aware, connected to the world around you and within you. Once you are, you come to see how vibrant, intelligent, and connected life is.
- Powerful Questions: All creativity begins with a question. Learn how to ask the most powerful questions. The quality of your creativity is directly related to the quality of your questions.
5 Life Challenges
- Purpose & Vision: Go deeper into the qualities of your own Soul and see how they impact your Purpose and Vision for your life. A profound love is the source of your purpose.
- Time & Stress: Develop an entirely different relationship to time and stress. Learn a powerful practice to identify and eliminate your stressors, as well as how to navigate fear.
- Relationship: In this challenge, we go directly into the heart of everything, awakening the deep compassionate nature of your vast creativity. Your compassion is at the center of who you are.
- Intuition & Balance: Balance is a dynamic, alive synergy between who you are and what you are here to do. Once you feel this in your body, you'll move differently through your days.
- Prosperity & Self-Worth: Learn the four Self-understandings the underpin true Self-Worth. Understand what true prosperity is and a powerful practice to embody it.
9 "Live-Withs" - Hands-on Interactive Practices
Practical ways to apply what you are learning in the context of your life, in real time.
9 Weekly, 90-minute Calls
We begin Tuesday, April 25th, at 11:00 am PDT and continues weekly at the same time. We will skip Tuesday, May 16th, and then the course will complete on June 27th.
All calls will be recorded and available for replay and download once the call is complete. (If there is enough interest, I will hold an additional weekly call for those who can only attend an evening call. Please let me know if you want to take the course and need an evening call to do so.)
I will offer these teachings, my insights with some spot coaching to draw out learning, my experience, and a multitude of interactive exercises that will enable you to experience the content of R I S E in your own unique way.
A Private Facebook Group
A place to share your discoveries, reflections, questions, challenges, and successes alongside the other participants in the R I S E experience.
Optional: Private One-on-One Coaching (space is limited):
I offer a limited number of coaching spots that invite you to go even deeper into the course material and your own exploration. Strengthen your learning of this powerful curriculum as you take steps toward rising into the creative and resilient person you truly are.
Three, 30-minute coaching calls over the nine weeks of the course. Additional Price. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve this opportunity.
I love Julie Daley’s work! It is practical, and experiential, while highly intuitive and incredibly visceral, allowing me to embrace the power of the journey - to feel, explore and understand my energy – no matter what stage of the process I am in. Julie integrates an incredible set of tools and multisensory experiences. I have been able to access to my inner muse, creator, problem solver, sculptor, and curator. And I have had profound insights that have enabled significant changes. Even now, I regularly return to these practices and apply them to a variety of situations and circumstances in my personal and professional life. ~ Cheryl Dolan
R I S E will:
- Guide you into your power and calling in the most uncertain of times.
- Help you move confidently and competently through current and future challenges, both personal and professional.
- Teach you how to tap into and express your full creative potential.
- Remove blocks to your creativity, passion, and purpose.
- Reveal powerful ways to use your creativity in service to the world.
- Inspire you to take risks, be an innovative problem solver, and have consistent breakthroughs.
- Align your personal calling with the purpose of your organization, profession, or a collective vision.
- Re-awaken your full capacities to engage in all areas of your life
Julie Daley is a unique combination of profound experience, technical skills, deep searching, and practical wisdom – all focused on exactly what leaders need to take themselves and all of us into a better future. ~ Michael Ray, Professor Emeritus, Stanford School of Business
You will finish R I S E with:
- Practical methods to tap into your intuition and work with your stressors and fears.
- A deep knowing of who you are and what you are here to do.
- A joy that guides you to move from the heart, rather than over-efforting.
- The capacity to lead, love, and live aware of, but not run by, fear of judgment.
- A clear understanding of, and trust in your creative process that will guide you through any undertaking.
Julie is a genius of the body and heart. Her words, her presence, are a manifestation of what is real, what is precious, what is life-giving. Julie’s ideas, words, and intent feed what must be fed for us to change the course of our planet through love. Let yourself be fed. Let yourself know the real in your bones. ~ Jennifer Louden, best-selling author of The Women’s Comfort Book & 7 others
How to Know if R I S E is Right for You:
Ask yourself the questions that follow. If the answer is "yes" to any (or all) of them, then you know...
- Do you know you have the wisdom, vision, and heart to lead, yet lack trust and confidence in yourself?
- Do you yearn to feel deeply connected, expansive, and alive more often in your life?
- Do you have a strong impulse to be of service?
- Do you long to be held in a community as you develop your capacity to serve and lead?
- Do you feel a powerful presence within that you don’t understand, or know what to do with?
If you are still not sure, take a moment to feel for resonance in your body. Is there a longing, a desire, something you can't quite name nudging you in this direction? Trust that nudge.
And, of course, if you have other questions or want to discuss this further, don't hesitate to contact me: email@example.com
(early bird thru 4/18, $995 after)
To split into 2 Payments of $425 each, contact julie @juliedaley.com.
Optional One-on-One Coaching is an additional $450.
Contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
A Bit About Me:
I am a coach, consultant, and educator. My passion is sparking the Creativity in each person who feels called to work with me. This is Creativity with a big C - meaning your essential nature.
I have lived life very non-traditionally, and while I didn’t know it when I was younger, this has served me well for my life’s work. I see things differently, and I see things before their time. And I know what it's like to feel different than others, but at the same time to know you have something unique to offer the world that comes out of your direct life experience.
I have coached hundreds of women and men who lost loved ones in 9/11, and 9/11 widows who wanted to learn to love again. I've taught men and women directly affected by the Sandy Hook tragedy. And, I guide individuals in specialized creativity courses across the country and serve coaching clients around the world.
I have been teaching this particular content for the past 10 years through Stanford University's Continuing Studies. It has ignited and catalyzed many of the brilliant minds of Silicon Valley and has been named one of Stanford's most popular Continuing Studies courses. And now I am making it available to you.
Still Want to Hear More?
I've created two recordings for you to explain a bit more about the course.